Topic-icon Suche ERZATS STM 940

Mehr
18 Apr 2022 10:35 #1 von WalterST
Suche ERZATS STM 940 wurde erstellt von WalterST
Hello,

I can READ, SPEAK and UNDERSTAND German language but I can't write in the German language. 
Answers in German language are OK

I'm a Belgian USER/Consumer that uses PHC/PEHA for more then 20 years now.

I have several SPARE modules for in case something goes wrong, then I can REPLACE when required.
At this moment, I'm looking to have at least one extra  STM 940  module.

Are there some ( older but functioning/working ) modules available that I could buy ?

Please contact me to give me feedback about what you have and naturally the price.
Thanks
Walter 

Anhänge:

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

Mehr
21 Apr 2022 16:13 #2 von WalterST
WalterST antwortete auf Suche ERZATS STM 940
Hello,

Via Jan, I have now a view on receiving a replacement module.
I did request/order a D 941 STM AN ( New module out of older stock ) .

Waiting to get that one, to be configured and then I hope that all works fine again.

Mehr
27 Apr 2022 22:01 #3 von WalterST
WalterST antwortete auf Suche ERZATS STM 940
Hello all,

I have received a new STM 941 AN module via Jan.

This module I have been able to CONFIGURE with the same configuration/program and all workes again as before.

My conclusion is that indeed, the RS-422 BUS connection was not working properly because of the older STM 940 module I was using ( for 20 years ) .
This older STM940 module did still function properly with all functions except the BUS-communication. The BUS-communication was causing my issues. Main issue was that there was NO communication with the INPUT modules. The output modules did functions ... somehow.
During the ONE week that I was with this problem, I managed to SET ( ON/OFF ) the OUTPUTs via the Computer. All via the SERVICE function. This allowed me to control the most important functions.

But the NEW STM 941 AN does the job. Now loaded via USB connection ( had to select COM-4 )

I'm happy that my issue is resolved.
Now I will search a bit around to see what I can do with the old module. Try to REPAIR the BUS RS-422 by replacing the CHIP ( Driver ) MAX 487 on the top-board inside the module ...

Regards.
Walter